Sunday, November 14, 2010

So that's how you love your kids? Right.

This morning, i went to this mamak at DJ with Mun Yoong to have breakfast. Then i saw this mother, scolding her (maybe 10 years old?) daughter, saying (in Mandarin) "If you wanna go, you go first. Don't follow me around, bla bla bla.." You know with the really irratated tone. Like her daughter's some stray puppy following her around?

Me: Wtf? *glares at the aunty*
Mun Yoong: Bie, would you talk to your kids like that?
Me: No friggin way! I'd love my kids very much and wouldn't talk to them like i'm so disgusted and embarrased by them.

I know MY parents won't talk to me like that. They never did. I really pity the little girl. If i was in her shoes, i'd feel so unloved. She's not even the rebellious type wehh (can see laa from her face. HEHE).

I'd like to give her mom a nice, long lecture. Hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment