Monday, July 19, 2010

Life, where art thou?

As usual, baby's at work. As usual, i'm online. As usual, i'm bored. WHEN EXACTLY AM I GONNA BE WELL?? I hate feeling like this all the time. Like i need to take uber deep breaths. I feel it's so hard to breathe it's crazy. And the worse part is i can't do anything about it at all. I'm still on medication. I do feel better but how long do i need to still rely on drugs to breathe well? This is shit. I hate the fact that i'm born with a weak body. Despite the big body size, i'm a tofu =.=

Gan is sick. I wanna go visit her tonight. Without her, i'll be bored to death. And now that she's sick, it's driving nuts. I wish she'd be well soon. Gan, will pray for you. Speedy recovery! *Mwahh* :D

Shit it's only Monday today. When is Sunday coming?? I wanna see him so bad it hurts ):

"Loving you makes me happy 24/7."

No comments:

Post a Comment