Sunday, July 18, 2010

Look in the mirror.

Someone i've known for years told me i've changed. Someone i treated like my own lil brother. I was and still am disappointed in him. From what i've heard, everyone else has been saying HE'S the one who's changed as he's grown. But the stubborn him just doesn't admit it.

Yes, nobody's perfect. Everyone has flaws. So why make judgments and assumptions at people around us? Well i guess that makes us human, hypocrites huh? =/

Half an hour ago i was having some bonding moment with daddy and mommy. I kinda told them about Mr He-who-shall-not-be-named-yet. No doubt they're the coolest parents ever. They were being so cute about it, joking that they're gonna question him when he comes to my place to take me out and stuff. But then mommy saw one of his picture in facebook. He was holding a ciggie. Yes of course, parents will be parents. When they know a guy you like and gonna date, smokes, obviously they're gonna go ballistic. I tried explaining to them that i'll convince baby to quit smoking and that cuz he's a free thinker, he's willing to follow me to church. Daddy and mommy were cool about it. Maybe because they know how stubborn their daughter is. HEHE :P

I'm not letting him go. I miss him so much already ): Baby i can't wait. See you sunday, bie. <3

And no matter what, still, i think i've got the best parents ever. I heart them more than anything :)

"Daddy Mommy, thanks for everything that i am today. I love you."

No comments:

Post a Comment