Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Tell me straight in the face!

I don't get why people wanna hate you and do despicable actions behind you, anonymously. I feel it's an act of a coward, chicken, sissy, whatever you call it. If you dislike me, come tell me then! Nobody's perfect anyways. And i'm sure if i get to hear you out and think yeahh maybe it is my bad, then it's all good. I'll probably even change. Confrontation works way better than doing shite behind people's back, not letting anyone know who you are. Don't you think it feels awful hating someone? It makes one person full of nothing but hatred. Confront and not everyone'll just hit you back. Some might just take your advice and change. I know i would. I dare say i would. Of course that's if the reason you hate me is reasonable. So stop whatever you're doing, whoever you are. BE A FRICKEN MAN! (or woman, whichever.)

"Don't waste your time bringing me down. It ain't gonna work."

No comments:

Post a Comment