Monday, July 26, 2010

25th of July 2010 :)

I hit off my alarm at 6.45am and continued snoozing when suddenly i sprang up, feeling all excited because Mun Yoong's coming to see me! Then the next thing i did was reaching for my phone and true enough, i got a text from baby saying that he just had his breakfast and he was on the way. I was like..."OMG OMG OMG!" So i got ready, feeling superbly happy, and went off to church with my family. Then at 8.57am, he texted me saying "Bie, i'm just nearby your church 'yum cha' kay?" So he took approximately 2hours to reach Ipoh (he's from KL). So after taking the emblems, i went opposite at Salim to meet him. I WAS SO HAPPY TO SEE HIM! ='D

I brought him back to church, there was food and fun fair. I showed him around abit and he was really keen to know stuff about Christianity, which is good. HEHE. At around 10.30am, Gan and i took him to 'Tai Shu Geok' (Big Tree Trunk. I know, LOL right.) The place is famous for their 'zhao liew' (some fried food with fish fillings.) After eating, we went back to church cuz daddy and mommy wanted to say hi (yeah, right.). I'm really glad daddy was very friendly. Not that he's not a friendly person but when it comes to cases like this, where a guy takes me out for a date, he'll put a stern face. Haha.

Mun Yoong and i went to jusco then. We walked around and bought movie tickets, Eclipse, at 5.30pm. His friends suddenly decided to come down to Ipoh from Cameron's. LOL. While waiting for his friends in the car, he said "Baby, be with me." I looked at him and laughed "Aren't i with you?" Then he repeated, "No baby, BE WITH ME. Be my girlfriend." I was speechless and i couldn't hid my smile. Then i teased, "So this is how you're gonna ask me? In the car? Like this? So not romantic." And he went "That was why i asked you earlier if there's some place nice here like a park or something. So that i could ask you properly." I looked at him, laughed and said "Okay LAH." for certain reason. Not gonna explain in details ;)

So then we had tea time with his friends and then we went for the movie with Gan and Ken. I can see that baby's really tired cuz he actually fell asleep for a bit in the movies. Sorry baby! ): After movie, went to Wooley Food Court for dinner and then to somewhere near my church to buy 'Hiong Peng' for his mom. After sending me home, baby left ='(

I couldn't describe how happy i was yesterday. It was an awesome day with him. Thank you baby for coming all the way here for me. Thank you for appreciating me and thank you so much for loving me. I'm glad you love the sandwiches and the shirt. I love you baby

"Everytime when we are together, i couldn't help but wish time would stop."


2 comments:

  1. ahhhhhhhhhhhhh so sweeeeeet your post!!! am so awesomely, awesomely happy for you lah leeee!! <3 <3 <3 (i think im more excited than you adi Xp)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! ngui!! thank you so much! hehe. its ironic dont you think? the 3 of us have got bfs now. HEHE. I LOVE YOUUUU! xD

    ReplyDelete