Monday, August 16, 2010

You're everything i ever wanted :)

ANDDD i can't sleep again. These restless nights are so killing me ): So i guess i'm just gonna blog.

Just a brief update. Well Baby came on Saturday night and he reached here at about 10.30pm. We went for supper and he checked into YMCA after sending me home. On Sunday morning, i went to wake him up at 7.20am., waited for him to get ready, took away McD, ate in the car and went for Sunday service. While we were having praise and worship, it surprised me that he was actually being attentive to the lyrics of the hymns we sang and he even tried joining in. And then in the car he told me that somehow he felt peaceful and he wanted to follow me to church again. Do i hear 'AMEN'? ;) I was smiling. I was thanking God. Because i'm so sure that it's cuz He has touched his heart and i'm not gonna give up. I'm gonna help him to get to know how amazing our God is :)

Every second that i've spent with him, i can feel his love for me. He gave me love i've never felt before. Really. And i'm gonna do my best to love him so much more than his exes did. I promise.

"Baby, believe me. I'm gonna bring you joy everyday."

No comments:

Post a Comment