Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Happy Birthday to Mommy Dearest!

Today's Mommy's birthday! I bought her custom-made cupcakes to celebrate with her in advance last Sunday since i can't be home today. Mommy loved it so much!



Cupcakes I bought for Mommy :D

Mommy, this entry goes out to you. I wanna say thank you for everything you have done all these years. Thank you for your love, patience and tolerance over this rebellious daughter of yours.

When I was 1, you cleaned my poo everyday without complaining. And Daddy would play the guitar, singing oldies, for you and I.

When I turned 2, you taught me how to walk and picked me up every time I fall. Daddy would be laughing and snapping pictures of me.

At 3, you were the happiest along with Daddy when I learned how to say "Mommy."

When I was 4, you told my nursery teacher to hide my pacifier to stop me from sucking it. (LOL)

When I turned 5, once, I was playing and laughing so hard with bro that I almost died, choking on the rice you were feeding me. You were crying and fetching me water to gulp it down.

At 6, you packed my food in a tupperware and sent me to Tadika every day though I would always throw tantrums, not wanting to go.

When I was 7, you cuddled me to sleep every time there's thunder.

Then when I turned 8, you bought ice-cream for me always after I had my rotten tooth pulled out at the dental clinic.

At 18, you cried every time after you hugged me when I was gonna go back to KL for college after weekends spent with you and Daddy.

Now that I'm already 19, you call me every single day, asking if I've took the vitamins you bought me.

Mommy, I couldn't list out all the things you have done for me as one blog entry would never be enough. The list will never come to an end because of your undying love for me. I truly miss the moments when I was still your little baby girl, cradled in your arms, growing up with you, Daddy and Kent, laughing every day. My friends were jealous of me for my parents, you and Daddy, would always be by my side through good and bad times. I know I would always apologize after being bad and do it again some time after. And you would always forgive me no matter what I've done. Mommy, no words could express my gratitude for you as no words could describe your love for me. Thank you for the tears you have shed for me and the laughter you have shared with me. You are the best Mommy anyone could ever have.


Happy Birthday, Mommy. I love you.

4 comments:

  1. Gosh, no wonder this sweet young thing is so pretty! Look at her mom, she is drop dead gorgeous! Both of you must have looked like sisters together!

    Happy Birthday to you Auntie! ^____^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh shucks* thank youuu michelle dear! Mommy will be on cloud nine when she knows. Hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome post! So lovely laaaa babe! Happy Birthday to Eliza's hot momma! <2

    ReplyDelete