Friday, December 10, 2010

Should I just die? Hmm...

I am pretty sure many has heard of Alviss Kong, who is a sucha hit right now. Everytime I go on facebook, I'll see his picture and post in my news feed. At first I didn't give a damn cuz it was in chinese and I do not know how to read.

This morning, at work, while I was aerating my sea monkeys tank (trying to give them 'oxygen' lol), Yin told me that a guy committed suicide cuz his gf dumped him. I tried to entertain Yin by asking where's he from but I didn't hear Yin answering me as I wasn't in a good mood to focus then.

I saw people posting about his note again. Saying R.I.P and stuff. Then I read it. Apparently his name is Alviss Kong, 22, stays in Cheras and he jumped off from the 14th floor apartment, Ketumbar Heights, Cheras. His body damaged a car upon impact and he lay bleeding until he was sent to the UKM hospital.

He wrote a note prior to his suicide. Talking about how much he loves this girl, who's dumped him though they only lasted for 4 months. In Alviss' blog, on the 26th of July 2010, he announced to the world that this girl, whom he nicknamed, Devil Bin, has finally accepted him after 5 rejections from her. Yet he was happy he did not gave up and his effort paid off. She was his 2nd (and last) love.

Yes, I do not know him. I do not know whether or not he was a playboy. But what I do know is he is a great lad, full of determination, to get whatever he wants. 5 times of rejections. Has anyone been that patient? To court a girl for 5 times, got rejected and finally succeeded on the 6th time.

When I read his status, written at 11.15pm, Wednesday, 'Count down for 45 minutes. What should I do in this 45 mins?' His sister commented and Alviss said 'Jie...wo ai ni :)'. His sister replied 'Chee ma gan ah u? Eat wrong ubat ah?', so on and so forth. Obviously, his sister was clueless about his plan. Thousands of people have commented on his status. His friends, asking his sister where is he and what's going on. As I was reading the comments, it was heart-wrenching. I do not know this guy. But I do feel for his friends.

So automatically his death made me emo too lar T__T.

Some people, being so effing mean and inhuman, commented with crude jokes, LOL-ing at his suicide, saying things like

"HAHA. SOHAI. JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE SO AFRAID TO FACE THE WORLD, YOU ACT LIKE A PUSSY AND COMMITTED SUICIDE." and more, without any sense of remorse.

May I stretch that YOU are being sucha sohai for YOU have no respect for the deceased. He's gone from this world and you have the heart to comment as such. MAXIMUM SHAME ON YOU.

Yes I admit that suicidal has crossed my mind. In fact a few times. I'm not an optimist. Not even close. But I am truly glad that God always come up with something amazing in my life, hence stopping the Devil to tempt me with suicidal.

And to those whom your next thought is to just die, please please please bear in mind that dying isn't a solution. Think of the brighter future you will have. Think of others who is always ALWAYS there for you. Suicidal brings you no pain at all but massive pain on those who loves you.

To Alviss, I don't know you at all. But I know what you did brought a big impact on alot of people. Especially those who loves you dearly. I do not know the struggles you have been through which brought you to make this decision but I pray to God that your spirit will rest in peace. Amen.

2 comments: