Monday, December 13, 2010

Am I such a control freak?

When i saw my bro updating his FB status via his phone when he was in still in China, i got pretty worked up about it. So i texted my daddy to tell bro not to online when he was abroad, bro got kinda pissed. He said i've been controlling too much. And that he's a big boy now, he doesn't need me to tell him what and what not to do.

I felt a twinge of sadness in me. Am i really being too controlling over him? I was just so afraid that he might overspent. Am i wrong?

Okay i admit all this while, i've ALWAYS been worrying about him, whether he'll be a target for bullies or he'll be cheated off his money. But i can't help it! I practically grew up watching him being bullied by assholes, from primary to where he was working previously (okay i'm no stalker. i just happen to eat at the cafe he was working at and i saw how the customers would order him around and laugh at his back.)

Come on. Watching your family member working their asses off only to have some jerks bullying them and you're helpless. You can't do anything. WELL BLOODY OBVIOUSLY YOU WILL FEEL PISSED AND SAD RIGHT? *please agree ):

Fine. Maybe i am too controlling over him. He's already 18 now. He can take care of his own.

So i guess i'm just gonna back out =/

3 comments:

  1. Hey babe,
    He is just being a 'brother' and it's normal! You too, are being a 'sister' so it's pretty normal too. Trust me, i know cause i am a sister ^_______^

    Muaks

    ReplyDelete
  2. really? =/ thanks michelle!!! love you much! =')

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea babe you heard right, we are just being lovely 'sista' that's it! ^___^ No worries, guys are like that, and nowadays they seem to be rather sensitive, especially if they have elder sister, just like my case :)

    It's alright my babe, you shall not worry too much and stay happy and pretty as always!

    Muaksss

    ReplyDelete