Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Nuts Is Love!

This morning when I came to work, I placed a small packet of peanut on Michelle's table with a little note. For details and picture, go to Michelle's blog :D (Can't believe she posted an entry about it in half an hour when i was away. haha)

Written on the entry was that I made her day and that her heart was filled with warmth and happiness by the little gesture from me, her 'little Eliza'. (Hehe)

I do love doing little things as such for people whom I love and care about. Yes, Michelle. You're obviously one of them :) And honestly speaking, I really do not expect anything in return. I'm a pretty sensitive person (okay very sensitive =.=) so at times I would wanna just remind people that I'm still here and I'm still loving and caring for you.

Speaking of the above, Uncle Mike told me something quite similar. He told me "Jesus sent me to remind you that He loves you." Thanks Uncle Mike!!! (okay i'm going back to work now)

Last night Mun Yoong told me he can't make it to youth camp because of the 'pretty big' project his dad's AC shop has taken up, and the deadline was suddenly given yesterday, his dad doesn't allow him to take so many days off. So I had to call it off in the nick of time. Sighhh ='(

So anyways, since I won't be going to youth camp, I should go back and be Daddy's driver :D Handsome Daddy injured his wrist cuz he fell down when he was in China. Doctor said abit of his bone was fractured. Ouch! *heartaches* No wonder Mommy told me Daddy was about to faint then T_T

Today I texted Daddy asking how he is and he told me he's working half day. I asked him not to drive cuz his hand was plastered (you know the hard white thingy with bandage tied over his neck. whatever it's called =.=)

Okay the point is, I'm really glaaaaddddz I'z madez dearz Michelle'z dayz. And Michelle isn't just a colleague. She's also like a big jie jie who loves to call me her 'Little Eliza'. (I know many of you wanna laugh cuz you would be thinking 


"WAKAKAKA!!! SO FAT ALSO CALL LITTLE AR?? HAHAHA!!"

BUT! I DON'T CARE. Cuz I love it when she calls me her little Eliza. It made me feel so loved. HEHEHE. THANK YOU MICHELLE!!! ME LOVE YOU! :D
I also wanna take this opportunity to thank Yin Yin the Ding Dong (my colleague as well) who sits in front of me. She is a sweet, caring, lovely, petite and...petite lady. *snigger* She has helped me alot and it's too much to be listed out. Cuz she loves me very much (i'm just too awesome). YIN YIN DON'T DENY I CAN TELL YOU DO AND I LOVE YOU TOO!

I will blog more about my other colleagues here in BG soon. Fatso and Vannessa, my neighbour in Cityville is coming next! Cheerios! :D


6 comments:

  1. You are most welcome my dear, having you in the company is indeed a delight! Young, pretty, sweet and lovely that you are ^___^

    Hey, keep up blogging ok? It's good to reminisce later in the future :)

    Muakkkkk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe. Will try to be consistent la :P But yeaa you're right. I do read back the previous posts. hehe

    *Mwahhh! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. ELIZA LEEEEEEE!!!
    I know my name is so nice that u always like to shout it out no matter where u are
    I know u LOVE me as much as you LOVE M.Y, prob more than him lar,
    I know lar dun have to be shy to admit it, u cant live in denial

    Thank me so much in the blog huh, force me to visit ur blog -_-"
    HHAHAHAHAH ok lar im willing to do it for our LITTLE e-lai-sahhhhh :P

    i'll get bored if no one argue or sit in fornt of me d, tsk tsk!
    k lar k lar, for once, I LUV U! xoxo

    hahahahhahahahhaha *faint*

    ReplyDelete
  4. WAHLAO SO LONG! ESSAY WRITING IZIT NOW? HAHAHA ehh i didnt know you have a blog. and great, it's in chinese >< i hate you :(

    BLOG IN ENGLISH LAR PLEASE :P

    ehh where got force. im just...okay la force la wtv =.=

    and im only little eliza to MICHELLE! NOT YOU PLEASE CUZ IM TALLER THAN YOU. BWAHAHHAHAAHAHAAHHA

    haha for once yeaa right. you think of me day and night <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. cheh, Yin doesn't love me. My little Eliza just merely mentioned her name and she came all the way here to make a big fuss out of it. When i just recently posted our moments together with many pictures of her, she said nothing in my post. Cheh to lou shu chai!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HEHEHEHE. no laa michelle. I forced to go to my blog one. HAHAHA :P should say she doesny love the both of us. have to force only visit our blog :P

    ReplyDelete