Friday, December 17, 2010

Did I or did I not ate grass today?

Okay please don't get the wrong idea about the entry title today. I'm no cow. Do hear me out first okay? :D

WALAO! This morning I woke up at 8.06, which was 20 minutes later than the time I used to get up every other morning. The alarm is set at 7.30am. Every morning, snoozing is a MUST (everybody please agree.). Therefore I will snooze for 15 minutes. Sometimes 20. Today I switched off the 'snoozes' thrice =.= and I had a dream. 20 minutes so short also can dream wtf.

Okay the dream goes like this:

Me and MY, (if you've got zero idea who MY is, please go to my facebook profile to see my relationship status. if you can't see it cuz you have not add me, please add me. if you just happen to randomly click on this blog and you don't know who the hell this fat and fugly girl (me) is, please click the [x] on the top right of this page.) we broke up, I was damn miserable and I called him, asking him why he dumped me. He couldn't answer me at first, with repetition of 'uhm's and 'err's, hesitating to reply my question. Finally, he said

"My mom doesn't approve of us."


AND I WAS LIKE

"I THOUGHT INITIALLY SHE WANTED US TO GET MARRIED FASTER?! WHY IS SHE DOING THIS NOW?! 
HUHH?!"

Me thinking ---> *walao his mom damn evil. pretend to be nice to me, ask us to get married a.s.a.p then now she's saying this. tsk tsk.

Then I woke up saying "SHITTT I'M LATE!" Quickly got into the bathroom, pin my hair up (can't wash my hair. no time =.= ) and showered. While I was showering, I began smiling from ear to ear. THANK GOD IT WAS JUST A DREAM. PHEWW *relieve :D

Bloody nightmare.

To clear off MY's mommy's name, she's actually a really nice lady in real. She's always asking me to eat, eat and eat. (yes that's how I gained weight. sighhh...)

So I guess that was why I was so hyper this morning. LOL. Benny thought I had 'grass' for breakfast and I'm like "Yeaa my friend from Amsterdam sent me grass cookies." Lol.

For the first few hours, it was alright since I get to chat with Maddie (she said I '38' [something like crazy lar. lol]) and Benny on MSN, not wanting to waste my hyper-ness of the day (they don't come easy okay. I'm not a morning person.) plus Yin, Vann and Jack was there to hyper with me (means they were happily laughing and Jack teasing me.)

At round 3, I began to tone down abit as Yin and Vann left to meet a reseller and Michelle left shortly after she came in (sucha busy day for her) aaaand Jack left at 4ish. There were only me, kakak and a technician, Jamal left. Because kakak and Jamal's places are in other partitions, so I WAS LITERALLY ALONE LAA T_________T dammit.

Sighhh...Wasted my hyper-ness for today ):

I miss laughing with Yin the Ding Dong. I miss Michelle the Cat Crazy coming to my place, patting my head, calling me her Little Eliza. I miss asking Vannessa the Neighbor in CityVille, to send me zoning permit so I could expand my city. I miss calling David the Fatso, also disturbing and laughing at him (HEHE :P). I miss Jack-lyn Gaga teasing me with his nerdy face. I also miss Uncle's (and I use fuchsia for Uncle's name cuz he said he's cute =.=) samurai face. Not forgetting Kenny the 'Lao Ee', Ching the Loud Speaker (newly created nickname. LOL!), Kakak (my mentor. lol.) and our Boss, Michael Fun @ 'Mai Kai Fan' @ Mikey from Monster Inc. (must bold his name cuz boss mar. HEHE.)

That's my BG family. They always make my day. Heart them :)

2 comments:

  1. My little Eliza!! Muaks...

    No need to miss miss so much, I'll be in early today!!! ^___^ Love you babe! Muaks...

    ReplyDelete