Sunday, December 19, 2010

My new friend name Ashley.

So my Saturday was just like any other boring Saturday I spent alone. No wait. I was supposed to go for this yoga trial class with Maddie and Ji Min. Believe me Maddie tried so hard to persuade me. Too hard. But in the end I said okay I'll go. Then my gastric decided to be mean and secrete some juice which is so corrosive that I couldn't sleep the whole damn night! Til like what 7am. Damn you, Gastric.

And yes you've guessed right. I bailed on them ='( But it wasn't entirely my fault. BLAME MR/MISS GASTRIC! Pfft! Texted Maddie at 9 to tell her how murderous my gastric was being and thank God she didn't get pissed at me. AMEN! :D

Okay lemme get back on track (always get carried away wtf =.=). Today's entry is gonna be about a new friend. *Applause* :D Happy for me right? Finally got friend already. Lol.

Ashley is a boy girl. He She is...Oh shit I forgot to ask how old she is. So much for a new friend =.= Nevermind I'll ask her later when we chat again :D

So I got to know Ashley from my friend, who was her girl boyfriend, Landon. *obviously fake name right cuz where got Malaysian parents so cool one go name their kid Landon. Ashley's name is also fake. Better not use real names as I might be deep-fried.*

See I got to know Landon from ____. Then I left ____ so Landon and I never really talked. Plus there was once I got pranked by some disrespectful, shallow lil creatures whom I thought were my friends, Landon was there and whoa I saw him giggling with the other lil creatures.I felt deeply hurt and embarrassed at that moment. I've always thought Landon was the only one I could trust as ____ is a place full of assholes tryna be cool, so I hardly have friends whom I can trust. And it left a deep scar on my heart (deep scar cuz there are other tiny ones as i have been hurt and betrayed by friends/boys umpteen times. yea i'm that stupid.)

Since that prank they played on me, I was reluctant to hang out or even keep in contact with Landon anymore. *sobs dramatically*

But recently, Landon and I started chatting again cuz we're both very engaged in a game and in order to level up faster, we gotta help each other. HAHAHA. When I was chatting with Landon, I felt a twinge of sadness. I realized I really missed spending time with her him. Sighh..

Anyways, yes I was saying we started chatting again and yesterday he told  me his gf (Ashley) called it quits. Before that he's been telling me how she scolded him and how she's been so disrespectful to him. He felt like he was her slave. And obviously I sided him cuz I only heard from his side and not Ashley's.

Then by God's grace (lol), I saw Ashley online in FB. I don't know what brought me to do it but I 'approached' her, telling her Landon was making something for her that night when she texted him saying it's over. I guess I wanted to help them patch things up and initially I thought Ashley was gonna bark at me and say "MYOB Bitch. F**k off." T_______T

Much to my surprise, she didn't! *AMEN* HAHA. And much more to my surprise, she actually told me quite alotta things for a start, considering how lame my approach was and how stranger I was to her. LOL thank God she didn't think I'm some world-class weirdo/stalker who approaches people randomly :D

Then we started chatting more and more and I realized that she is really nice. The things she did for Landon, are what I wish my darling bf-who-sleeps-like-a-log would do for me. *whack myself* DREAM ON LAA ELIZA.

See side-tracked again *whack myself again*. So yeaa. As I spend quite alotta time chatting with her, I find that she is pretty much like me. Well not everything but one is enough. She hates this particularly fugly-looking guy at ____ who looks like...


Yes. Smeagol from Lord of The Rings.

And good Lord! He thinks he's...


Legolas. 

Well that pretty much summarized how he looks like. And besides that, people in ____ worships him. No idea why. Probably cuz they think he will make the precious ring appear magically for them. OH WOW =.=

Okay enough about Smeagol. Wasting my time and space blogging about his stupidity.

So Ashley is pretty upset about the break-up as well. In fact she is so much more upset than Landon *pat pat* Sorry Ash, I don't know how to help =(

Ash is currently staying in an airport in UK cuz she got kicked outta home and hotels and motels are expensive plus airports are free, open 24/7 and the best part is there's free AC and Wi-Fi...

Nahh kidding she's stuck there because of the snow and so the plane back to Malaysia is delayed. 2 days =.= Poor Ash. Well I hope she's not alone and the weather there will be perfect for her flight back here.

Have a safe flight again, Ash!

No comments:

Post a Comment