Monday, December 20, 2010

ALEX I AM TRULY SORRY ='(

Today is sucha busy day :( No time to even shit. Oops! TMI. HEHE. Anyways it's my blog. Who cares. I shall post whatever I like. Weeeee~ (wtf too much work til my brain goes haywire =.=)

And the worst thing is I WAS SUPPOSED TO GO FOR LUNCH WITH ALEX CHOK!!! But I totally forgot cuz of the pile of work I need to do. And Alex texted me at my digi number at another phone which I barely check. I only saw it 10minutes ago. Sighhh..

ALEX IF YOU ARE READING THIS, I AM SO SORRY. SUPER SORRY. I WILL BELANJA YOU MAMAK NEXT TIME OKAY? ='(

But Alex is such a nice guy I know he wouldn't get angry at me. HEHE. I remember once when I was still staying in Suriamas, my right eye was swollen cuz the weather was shit hot. See my fugly face then...

Yes that was my uber-effingly mini room which I shared with another friend.

It was wayyy more swollen before this but million thanks to Alex the Awesome, who was staying in Ridzuan, the apartment next to Suriamas, for boiling some herbal tea for me. He walked over and passed it to me. So sweet of him! And no he isn't in love with me =.= He is a really, really, really good friend who treats everyone super nice. PLUS GIRLS, HE'S HANDSOME AND SINGLE AND HE'S TAKING CULINARY ART IN TAYLOR'S SO HE WOULD BE A PERFECT HUBBY CUZ HE WILL DO ALL THE COOKING FOR YOU!!! :D Awesome right? Okay laa I know most of you must be wondering how Alex looks like. And here's his picture.


TADAAA~!!!  My favorite picture of him :D

Yayyy! Now more girls and gays are gonna read my blog :D Thanks Alex. But you have to pay me laa cuz I help to promote you mar since after so long dee you still single.

Yeap! That is my nicest friend evahhh! :D

Okay besides the apology to Alex, I am also gonna write about the lollipops Vannessa (in case you forget, she's my colleague @ neighbor in CityVille.) gave me 2 weeks ago. They were given to her by a customer but she said I love sweets so she gave them to me. *Vannessa you damn mean you want me to get diabetes T___T HEHE kidding. She's super cute and nice :D

I ate one the other day but I didnt notice anything unusual at all (cuz as long as its edible I just chuck into my mouth. so ignorant wtf) until today when I was about to remove the wrapper, I notice the brand of the lollipop. AND IT'S CALLED...





HOLY POP!!! *holy music playing in the background*

BWAHAHAHAA!!! So cute right?? HOLY POP! So amazing! I feel full of energy and my aura turned angelic whitish and the coolest part is I felt a halo on my head after eating it! :D 

Yeaa right. I'm so devilish nothing can make me holy ='(

And Vannessa must think I'm too naughty ='(

No comments:

Post a Comment