Monday, January 3, 2011

The 2011 Haircut.

Went back to Ipoh last Friday and ate my heart out for 3days straight. And YES you have guess right. I gained weight. Tsk tsk. My mommy lar! Kept stuffing me with food!!! Gosh!

Nahh not true. There's too much food at home left for me to eat. So nice of them. Hehehe. LOVE YOUUU DADDY MOMMY~

And on Saturday, I got a haircut. FINALLY! Jesus. My hair was like some ape hair before this. Cover one side of my eye. Like some pirate. Tsk tsk. Went to get my hair trimmed at Hairport, Ipoh Parade (some little mall in Ipoh) and my hair is this short now!

Before.


After.


It kinda looks nice from the side. But I look like some fugly ah beng from the front wtf! Cuz the nice sifu at Hairport FOC rebonding for me. Just for the fringe though. Hence, I look like ah beng from the front. I hate rebonding seriously. Especially for the first week omg. The hair looks thin and straight and they kinda stick to your face wehh wtf. Yerr. Like me now. Fml. I wash my hair twice a day, hoping it won't be soooooo 'bin'. Goodness.

I think the sifu was just acting, pretending to be nice to me, gimme FOC rebonding cuz nobody wants to do rebonding already. I should've asked for relaxing instead!

Haha wtf. Got it for free dee still wanna complain :P

Anyways, I really wish my fringe would look more natural soon. I cannot stand looking at the mirror cuz if I put on my glasses, you will faint. Cuz I almost did.

No comments:

Post a Comment