Thursday, December 30, 2010

Getting high on Genting.

Whoaaaa~ I'm so free I could blog! Nahh I'm actually on MC cuz this morning i suddenly felt feverish and my nose was like a broken water tap. And it woke me up at 6! At bloody 6! When I'm supposed to be dreaming about CottonCandyLand...

Okay enough about me being sick. Not an excited topic to talk about.

Yayy! Finally got the very little photos we took in Genting from Yin, since she was on leave til yesterday. Nicely having fun in Penang while I suffered boredom at work. Pfft!

Twas a crazy night on Christmas. We, MY,me, Yin & Yu Min, went down to Genting after dinner. Yeaa right. More like supper. Cuz I told everyone to meet at 8.30 and everyone (including me) was late and we started journey at around 9.45. Malaysia timing. Tsk tsk.

Camwhored in the car.

One picture only lar. We'll be labeled Camwhorers of the Year by our lovely BG family if we snap more pictures. Hmph!

Oh we were all so excited while on the way there. Singing songs in the car. I was about to slap Yu Min cuz he only has Korean songs in his USB. Yu Min you just can't stop ACTING KOREAN, can you? Tsk tsk. Okay sorry I know it's your car so I'm just kidding :D

We got there at around 11plus and we settled at Starbucks. Oh well, my lame-ness is running dry cuz I'm feeling pretty sick right now. Dammit. But it's okay! Let the pictures do the talking :D I mean blogging :D

Christmas tree made outta huge Spritzer bottles :)

OMGMYFISHBALLCHEEKSFML.

Birthday cake for Yin, the birthday girl. Yeap, on the 26th! 

Yayy! Chocolate Tuxedo!

"*LOLS* Thank you thank you! But I'm already having fun now. Call you back. OKBYE!"

Lack-of-sleep faces. Tsk tsk.

Yin said I was acting cute. EHH PLEASE. I DON'T NEED TO ACT K? Already that cute :P

Love this <3

We told them guys to act 'Kawaii'.

But heck! It's in their blood already!

I effingseriously need an effing haircut =.=

Yes I've gained weight fml.

And I look like some Japanese ghost here.

"Hungry Monsters." Quoted, Tan Yin Yin.

There you go. Please do not pay attention to the pictures I was in. I look fat and hideous already. Goddd. I used to be like this!


Thinner right? Fml.

Okay diet starts after Chinese New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment