Monday, December 27, 2010

My huge-ass City.

Since all the Genting pictures are with Yin, I shall wait til she's back from Penang to blog about it :)

This entry will be about my city. Open your eyes bigger, do not blink, to read the next line.

Yes I have my own city. And I have remained low-profile ever since. Bet you didn't know I'm that rich did you?? Well I have close to 1 MIL in my bloody city and to those who's been underestimating me, boo you big time!!! BWAHAHAHA!!!

Reread it. Or better, get 2 toothpicks and cut it slightly longer than the size of your eyes and use it to hold both your eyelids. No wait. Don't waste. Use one toothpick and cut it into half. We're Asians and Asians have small eyes :D

I hired a helicopter to go up the sky and snap a picture of my wonderful city and here it is!


Introducing Eliza's City, POPPYVILLE! (click for bigger view)

Hoorayyyy!!! Damn awesome right, my city? Be jealous! Bwahahaha~!!! So you must be wondering how do I become a millionaire, owning a huge-ass city from a pathetic poor fatty. I shall be nice and tell you how.

How-to-own-a-city-in-no-time! for dummies. <--- just kidding :D

1] Click here and register yourself.
2] Type 'CityVille' in the search box like this


3] Allow the application.
4] Click on 'Invite Friends', select 'CityVille Friends' to filter the many friends you have into just those who plays CityVille so you can have neighbors.
5] Click on every name until you reach the limit which is 60. (Click to add again every new day.)
6] Double-check the names you have clicked so you are VERY SURE my name is in there. My FB name is Eliza Lee.
7] Start planting and building!


Do's and Don't's 


Do
-send gifts to your neighbors EVERYDAY and they will RTF (return the favor).
-visit your neighbors EVERYDAY so you can get extra energy and coins and level up your 'reputation'. It's advisable to do so cuz everytime your reputation levels up, you get free goods! :D
-when you are visiting your neighbors and see that thier plants have withered, make it a priority to revive the plants. Be nice!

Don't
-be lazy to send gifts.
-be lazy to play CityVille or it will not progress and be as successful as mine :D
-be mean and not revive your neighbors' plants though they've withered.

P/S: I will be your most faithful neighbor and send you gifts everyday. And you shall do the same.

credits to Keatsan for teaching me how to printscreen. (yes i do not know how before this. laugh la. T___T) And I will therefore feature Keatsan and his city as well.

Keatsan's city :D 

Not as awesome-looking as mine right? :D And the sakai go build so many skyscrapers wanna lanci people, block all the plants samo. I wanna go harvest also cannot. Damn you Keatsan. But nevermind. My city is BIGGER, MORE SPACIOUS AND SNOWY!!! Bwahahaha!!!

2 comments:

  1. You wait!! I play with you NEXT YEAR!! Now hell sick!! *sob sob* Miss you babehhhh..... Muaksss

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! next year i play new game dee lur :p

    missing you too! how are you feeling? any better?? ):

    ReplyDelete