Saturday, December 25, 2010

No, not Seo Gung. Please.

Woohoo~ It's Christmas!!! My clock is showing 00:00! And I see fireworks! AND I'M NEXT TO THE EIFFEL TOWER!!! YAYYY!!! OMG IT'S UNBELIEVABLY GORGEOUS HERE!!!


What? You think I got no money to go Paris izit?? You think I'm so damn poor izit??

Screw you big time! I'm standing next to the Eiffel Tower key-chain Yin bought me from UK alright! And I heard see fireworks! Bwahahaha! Omg it's sooooo empty crowded here! It's so fun!!! xD

Okay fine I'm actually at home, blogging. Imagine for abit cannot izit?? Not a crime riiight?! Sorry lor. I am really so damn poor one *sulk* ='(

Just had dinner with my baby boy, Yu Min and Yin at Swensen's. Their food is not bad actually and I especially love the 'Butterfly Shrimp'. And no it's not shaped butterfly please =.= Anyhoo, I had great fun. Though it's just a simple dinner on Christmas eve, but I'm happy already! Spending quality time with friends, I'm contented :)

Initially the plan wasn't to go Swensen's. Yu Min suggested that we go to the Korean Restaurant opposite Swensen's, named Seo Gung. And because Yin was hesitating whether or not she should join us cuz she's stays in USJ and she doesn't wanna caught in a jam, she said no at first. So Yu Min decided not to join as well cuz he doesn't wanna be a lamp post (of me and MY) so it was canceled. Suddenly when I was bathing, Yin called and said "Ehh I'm joining you guys but I might be abit late." So okayy I called Yu Min and he said he's on the way to Damansara Utama to have dinner with his family but I told him he must come so yeaa, we all went.

MY and I reached Seo Gung first at 9.15pm. So we went up, took a seat, browse through the menu a few times, okay a few thousand times, and we were cursing under our breaths. We were like...

Me : Wtf bie, BBQ set for 2pax is RM100. The cheapest kimchi noodles is RM15. How?
MY: And the worse part is they don't look filling at all.
Me : Ding dong Yu Min. That lil sakai. Suggest this SO-DAMN-EX-PUNYA-RESTAURANT. Think I make 5k per month izit??
MY: Yalarr. Later diu 9 him.
Me : MUST! pfft!
*texting Yu Min* Ooi ding dong! We're at Seo Gung now. Damn ex wehh the food! Stupid fella. Later you die.
*he replied* Haha you guys there dee? Very ex ar? You feel like eating anything else?? I come out now.
Me : Walo can 'haha' samo. Still ask if we wanna eat anything else. Hello now what time dee? 9.30 ehh!
MY: Ya wehh. *continue cursing Yu Min*

Since MY and I are both not a fan of Korean food, so we sat there thinking for 1minute if we should leave.

Me : Bie come larr let's ciao. I would never spend so much on food one wehh wtf.
MY: You sure ar? Damn paiseh wehh ciao like that.
Me : I know riiight?! But I damn cheapskate one. I'd rather spend this amount on pasar malam food. At least it's gonna be more filling than this.
MY: Hmm..Okok.

*fish out my phone and pretend to make a call while we make our move outta there.*

When we're downstairs, we continued cursing at Yu Min, the 1/4 Korean Boy.

EHH LUM YU MIN. JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE 1/4 KOREAN, DOESN'T MEAN YOU MUST SUGGEST KOREAN RESTAURANT RIIIIGHT?!

Yes, though you're my best friend (newly made), you should also know that I don't make 5k per month and even if I do, I would never spend that much on food. Please set this as your every week reminder just in case we're going for dinner again. Thankyouverymuch.

It was already 9.35 so we settled at Swensen's instead. Goddd I was so damn hungry, my tummy was playing gong, I will not drive to another place again. NO FLIPPING WAY.

We went to Swensen's, ordered and waited for Yu Min and Yin. Thank God they didn't take long to arrive. I mean the food. At that point of time, who cares what time Yu Min and Yin's gonna arrive, right anot? Kanasai. Lol. Nahh just kidding. Of course we care! :D So yeaa. It was Yu Min and Yin's first time meeting. Both of them damn talkative wehh. Like those pasar aunties. Tsk tsk *shakes head* And they said I was too loud! Walao! If I'm too loud, you are too old!

Okay lar sorry larr. I was the talkative and loudest one. HAHAHAHA but who cares lar right anot? My mouth wert. *nenni nenni bubu* wtf act cute =.=

Anyways, forgot to snap pictures just now. Too hungry. Cared about eating only. Nevermind. Tomorrow we're going down to Genting after dinner. So we can camwhore like nobody's business. Yayy!

MERRY CHRISTMAS LOVES! 

No comments:

Post a Comment