Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas is Love!

Soooo. What does Christmas means to you? A day you get presents? A holiday? A day where you'll see Santa sliding down the chimney and leave you presents? (yea right don't lie. malaysia houses where got chimney one =.=) Well, whichever it is, to me,

CHRISTMAS SIMPLY MEANS SPREADING LOVE!

Yeap. Not just merely a day I get presents. Not just merely a holiday. Nor a day I'll see Santa. What you think I believe in Santa? Poohh Well I actually believe in SantaS. Those who gimme Christmas presents, they're all Santa. AHA! You must be thinking "Ehh ya hor. How come I never thought of it." Nahh it's just cuz I'm smarter than you lar! BWAHAHAA!!! Okay kidding.

Anyways, my first Christmas gift was from Michelle and here it is! :D


Sesame Street! :D

OMGISOLOVEIT!!! *faint*


Hehe. BE JEALOUS! BWAHAHAHA! Michelle said it's cuz I'm the youngest in the office and I'm so lovable! LOVABLE!!! HEHE SOHAPPYLAA thank youuu Michelle! I love youuuu!!!


I actually wanted to get Michelle a Stage Lipstick as a Christmas gift cuz I heard her saying hers was lost. But then these few days I kept bugging her about the colour but she totally forgot the code and the name of the colour! I was so desperate believe me she was about to slap me dee cuz I kept asking ='( I lied that I wanna buy for my Mom. Lol.

So I quickly texted David, asking if he could drop me off at Sunway Pyramid for a bit to get presents for Yin and Michelle but David was already there. So how?? I took cab lor. 8bucks ehh! WALAO. GO ROB BANK LAA WTF. SO NEAR ALSO 8 BUCKS. USE GAS SAMO. NOT EVEN PETROL. CHEHH! >< Too bad laa this month budget abit tight so not in a very good mood. Cab drivers also kena marah. Nevermind lemme get more Christmas presents and I shall write an entry especially to apologize to you guys. But I was only saying the cab drivers in Bandar Sunway. Seriously, very near, 8bucks. Dammit.

Okay I was saying I took the cab to Pyramid, search all over for Stage, went to the information counter and asked but they said there's no Stage there. Only in Mid Valley. I was like...WTF I CAME HERE FOR PEANUTS IZIT?? but luckily I also wanted to get something for Yin's birthday which is a day after Christmas so it's 2 in one.And I remember seeing a cute sling bag at Miss Selfridge the other day but got no money to buy then. damn sad T__T.  THANK GOD IT WAS STILL THERE. 2 MORE LEFT! Pheww* I am one lucky girl :D


Nice? HEHE. I like it. Well I hope the birthday girl does too!

Well as for Michelle, it's pretty difficult for me to get her the lipstick cuz she doesn't know which color was it so in the end, this is what I did


Yeap. Sorry Michelle! Hope you don't mind. HEHE :P

But something awful happened today. While I was in the car, MY fetching me home, I realized I lost 50bucks. Walao 50bucks. I tried so damn hard to remember where I put it last but I don't remember! I was in sucha hurry this afternoon, running into Pyramid with the office door card and keys, which were hanging over my neck, ching-a-ling all the way. Oh and everyone was looking at me in a weird way. They must think I was an Amazing Race contestant. Or I'm auditioning to become one of the reindeer for some Christmas movie. Damn busy body right? =.=

Nahh just kidding. Actually I would stare too if it was someone else. HA!

Oh yes, so I lost 50bucks and I weep like a baby when I got home. It was cuz I wanted to get MY a camera and they are on sale now so it's pretty affordable. Then I was sulking when he hugged me, comforting me, saying it's okay. And he also said

"Don't cry baby. Maybe a really poor  person picked up the 50bucks you've lost. Then it will mean you actually helped her." 


I stared at him with my teary eyes. He actually remember what I said. Yeap. That was exactly what I've said to him few months back when he dropped 100bucks. *In my heart, I was like, "Yorr so damn careless. Forever like that. Tsk tsk* But I forced a smile, just so he could feel better and not any worse if I nag, I said the same thing to him :)

Oh and then I texted David if he could help me check the passenger seat for the money and he called me at around 10, when I was shopping for Christmas gifts for the rest in the office, David called, saying he found it!!! He found the money!!! SOHAPPYWEHH!! :D And David, I hope it's not your money you're using just to make me feel happy ar >< but somehow I felt it is. I don't know why. I just do. And perhaps God is letting me know that David is a true friend :) Whatever it is, thanks David. I will remember it forever, til the die I stop breathing. *flattered* lol drama queen.

And I just finish wrapping the presents, for my BG family :)


Here they are! :D


Wow. 10 minutes to 1 already. Gotta hit the sack now. Sucha tiring day today. More Christmas shopping to do. Maybe tomorrow. Today's like marathon...Yea cuz I don't exercise. Very low stamina. Very unhealthy. Will die faster too. Sighh...

AHHHHHHH~~~~~no time for CityVille dee! Dammit.

No comments:

Post a Comment