Thursday, December 23, 2010

The Wonder of Shitting.

Yes I'm disgusting like that. But of course this entry isn't about the process of shitting. Eww. Let's not get into further details xp

Okay I'm actually writing this entry cuz I wanna say "GOD IS AMAZING!!!" 

You must be wondering, what has it got to do with the wonder of shitting? Well lemme tell you how it all started...

I, Eliza Lee, haven't been able to shit for a total of one damn week. Constipation kaokao mannn. Fml up down right left. Honestly I was VERY WORRIED! Cuz when I was in high-school, a friend of mine couldn't shit for 2weeks no matter how she stuff herself with food and she had tried so many ways but they just won't come out!!! Fricken stubborn right?? Stupid faeces.

So she ended up in the hospital and the doctor told her it's cuz she was a bulimic so her...err...intestines/stomach contracted upwards hence, causing constipation. Yes, it was that bad. So I freaked out, seriously. T________T This morning I had no choice but to ask prayers from my dear FB friends by updating my FB status. So pathetic ='(

Good morning earthlings! My Christmas wish is that I hope my constipation will stop and I'll start shitting like every other normal earthlings. Please pray for me so that it'll be granted. Thanks alot dear earthlings. Your prayers are very much appreciated. *Please click 'like' if you are willing to do so.*
8 hours ago ·  ·  · 

Yeap. This must be the WEIRDEST prayer in the universe but heyy I'm unique! :D Aaand I actually got 10 'Like's!! Means there were 10 people praying for me! *suddenly feel so important* *touched* *weep emotionally*

And true enough, I MANAGED TO SHIT!!! OMGOMGOMGSOHAPPYLAAWTF!! BWAHAHAHAHA *jumps around the office*

God is really AWESOME   Yayy!


Thank you so much, Daddy from above! :)

2 comments:

  1. you are just so.... full... of.... shit....Kekekeke, kidding only ok my little Eliza? HEY congrats!!!!!!! IM SO JEALOUS AND HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!! Good, keep it up and continue to shit day in and out!! Good for the complexion as well! ^____________^ Love you babe! Muaks

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe! i know you are no worries! :P will pray that you will stop having constipation too. LOVE YOUUU TOO!! *MWAHH <3

    ReplyDelete