Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Eat your own words.

One of my colleague, apparently just LOVES to tease me and tell jokes about me that sometimes I just don't find it funny at all. Sometimes he would say I have big boobs and I'm brainless. Or I think with  my boobs. Yes, in front of the whole office. Oh should I thank you for noticing my big boobs and advertising about it? Yea my brain is the size of a peanut. WHAT HAS IT GOT TO DO WITH YOU? MYOB LAA FUCKER.

WELL FUCK YOU CUZ I SHALL THINK WITH WHATEVER I LIKE. 

I would say to you that you joke with your fuckin balls as well but I know how it would hurt people so I'd be nice and just suck it up.

Oh and what's new today? He jokingly said "Eliza will just forever be facebook-ing. She doesn't do anything." In front of a more senior, respectful colleague and others.

Do you think it's fucking hilarious? Do you think I should fucking laugh at your joke? And news flash. When I work, are you fucking beside me that you monitor everything I do? Do you fucking watch me 24/7 that I have NEVER DONE A FUCKING THING EVER?

I can put up to whatever fucked up jokes you say about me. BUT PLEASE, HAVE A LITTLE RESPECT HERE. Just because I'm the youngest in the office and that I'm new and my pay is less than yours and YOU ARE SO BLOODY CAPABLE THAT YOU WORK EVERY FUCKIN SECOND FROM 9-6, DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN FUCKING STEP ON ME LIKE THAT YOU MOTHERFUCKER.

Well I hope you read this.

Fuck you.

No comments:

Post a Comment