Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Chocolates for meee YAYYY!

LUM YU MIN THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE CUTE LIL CHOCOLATE THINGY!


This is Yu Min. And he thinks he's cute.

I saw souvenir and decided I love it so okay laa. Here's an entry for you. Happy anottt?? And the best part is you don't have to pay a single cent to get featured! FOC! YAYY!

Yu Min, my new-awesome-1/4 korean best friend just came back from Singapore last night and today, he was being sucha kepo, he asked if MY and I fought cuz he read my blog. Yu Min, it'll be a waste if you don't go Thailand change sex become aunty cuz you damn kepo. And when you go, me, your new-awesome-fugly-best-friend, shall go with you cuz I also wanna change sex. I'm not attractive as a girl so maybe I will look like a pretty boy after Thailand cuz I will tell the surgeon I wanna look like Hayden Christensen! *excited!* :D


Yes he is very hot i so love him. *kiss the lappie screen*

Or the bad boy type like


Ed Westwick *drooling on my lappie*

Shit I forgot I can't change the fact that I'm Asian. So I will be an Asian pretty or bad boy. Dammit. But maybe I will look something like this


I have no idea who he is.

(I just googled 'Asian Pretty Boys' and I found him. If you like him already, go google la. But if you know who he is, please tell me how I could find him cuz I wanna ask if his face copyrighted or not.)

Okay fine I'm just kidding bout changing sex. Sorry Yu Min ='( Bet you're cursing me non-stop already. You know I damn sayang you right? Like a lil puppy brother :D

I'm gonna show you what Yu Min bought for us! Us being me, MY and Yin Yin. I'm guessing Maddie and KH will have one each too.


There :D

Damn cute right?! :D

Once again, thankyousomuchhh Yu Min!

Yin and I decided not to eat it cuz it's just too cute! So yeshh, as Yin said, it will stay as it is :) But I told Yin I could do both. Eat it and keep it as well. How? I will eat MY's one and keep mine. Smart anot? :D

Oh and Yu Min, whose work is so flexible, he was so free and he came to the office to pass it to me. Yes he came from SS2. He can actually pass them to us when we go yumcha or something cuz we all stay around that area. And when asked why did he purposely came all the way to my office which is at Bandar Sunway, Yu Min the Smartie said

"I scared the chocolate will melt mar."

"Your house got no fridge ar?" I asked.

"Lazy mar."

Me *fainted*

Oh and guess what, when I was waiting at the corridor for Yu Min, an African man approached me after a few stares. He was reluctant to leave and he waited for me at the stairs, thinking I would walk pass him. Then he finally came and mumbled a bunch of words which I do not understand.

"Hi @#&;$%*@;*&;$(*@(#&^#@* friend? @&;^#*&;@!$()^@#%^&; studying? @*&;#^*@$)@(1^&^5;%$ name?"

*was looking monotonously at him* maybe with my jaw hanging too but then I figured if it is, I'd look much fuglier and therefore he would've run a thousand miles away already so probably not.

The symbols represent what I couldn't interpret. I was constantly repeating "Huh?" in between. His accent is too heavy and it was obviously not American accent. They just sounded like an alien language to me. And I was about to show him the alien hand sign. Like this cute chubby guy. (okay fine sorry I'm chubby too.)




I know it means "I come in peace." But it's the only hand sign I know. Lol. But hey if I do it, obviously I will look much better than him right cuz I'm so cute. BWAHAHAHA. Okay kidding.

"Sorry. Goodbye." is all I said to him and he walked off.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, this post is so funny! Yeah, just beware of the Africans at our place. Aunty like myself also gotten it from them, a sweet young sexy hot pretty thing like u sure lagi kena!

    Hmm, chocolate for Yin? Did I miss something here??

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not an aunty! At least in my eyes, you're never one!!!

    yeshh. hehehe. they haven't met. but so sweet of yu min to buy him something from SG too. HEHEHE

    ReplyDelete