Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Sucha 'dum' day.

"Waa. Ngo hou dum ahh." said my darling 'mommy' Michelle.

You ask why 'mommy' cuz she's not at all old. Okay at least she doesn't look her age. It was cuz one fine day in the office, one of the reseller, which is her friend, asked  her how old I am and Michelle answered "She's only 19." And the guy said we look like sisters *actually alotta people did, no idea why. maybe cuz of the same kinda personality we share ;)* so Michelle said "HAHA! I can be her mommy already lar!" Yeaa that was how it happened.

Okay back to the point.

I was lol-ing when Michelle said that. That she is 'dum' today. *translation: dum = down.* So I said to her "Of all words, Michelle, you said 'dum'. HAHAHA."

Don't ask me why but I just find it super funny!
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

*slaps myself* okay time to stop laughing. that was sick.

Oh wells, my 'mommy' is always hilarious. Whatever she says, sometimes, outta the blue, just make my day :)

Like today, it was sucha 'cum' 'dum' *OMG I ACTUALLY REALLY DID TYPED cum WTF I'M SO HAMSAP.*

Oh I was saying, today is sucha 'dum' day for me too. Period cramps, bad hair day, fatigue, monotonous look on my face which made me look extra fugly, and everything else. Oh and someone at office decided to be snobbish to me as well fml.

But it's okay! Michelle made my day. Yeshh. By just saying "Waa. Ngo hou dum ahh."

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahhaha...... my 'dum' day is less 'dum' after reading your 'dum' post!! Hahahahhaha..... I still couldn't stop laughing!! Hahhaah, this is the 1st laugh i had for today! Thank you babe! Muaks....
    Hahahahahhahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe! you're welcome 'mommy'! HAHAHAA! i feel lame reading my post. =/

    anyways, its okay. you also made my day. cuz we are....*HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA. also one of the reason which made me laugh* must help each other so we won't be so dum :P

    ReplyDelete