Monday, January 24, 2011

*yawnn*

The title is so random therefore this entry is gonna be boring ='(

I've just adopted a new pup and I named her Poppy! She's a Beagle mixed Jack Russell. That's what we think. I will snap a nice and clear picture of her soon. I mean I have tried and she's such an active pup! I dehydrated running after her wtf.

But nonetheless, she is still damn cute and lovable. Just like me. BWAHAHAHHAHAAA. Okay I know it makes you nauseous well forget what I've said lar. Hmphh!

Anyways, I've got nothing much to blog about since I live a boring life ):

HEYY CNY IS NEXT WEEK AND I HAVEN'T SHOP FOR NEW CLOTHES YET OMG!

I wonder what style am I changing to this year...Punk & Emo? Chic & Glamorous? Casual & Boring?

Okay la. Casual & Boring suits me better.

No comments:

Post a Comment