Monday, January 17, 2011

Drama!

Yes laugh. I know you think I'm dreaming cuz I think I am too.

Anyways, I was saying that because of all the drama in my life, especially in these few days. I shall tell you how dramatic my weekend has been and you will then nominate me as the actress of the year. Bwahahahahaa!!!

I went for a company trip to Malacca last Friday and got back yesterday evening. I'm not gonna post about the trip right now because I haven't got the pictures ready yet but I'm gonna tell you when the drama starts.

Saturday night, we (my colleagues & I) went out for dinner at a seafood restaurant in Sg. Duyung, Melaka. And when Jack parked his car, half of both the front tires got sucked in by the mud. The guys (Jack, Michael, David & Ching) spent like an hour to try to reverse the car and in the end, they were all scooping the 'teh-tarik' like muddy water so they could see how deep it was. After scooping for around 10-15 minutes, the 4 of them pushed the front while Kenny was reversing the car. AND THEY SUCCEEDED! AND WE CLAPPED LIKE MAD WOMEN! :D

At 2.35am, the same night, I heard David saying "See she still can sleep like a pig. HAHAHAHA." I was like, what the hell is David doing in my room? Are they having some kinda party while I was asleep?? Oh no it wasn't a party, the water pipe next to the toilet bowl burst and our toilet was flooding (for the vids, please visit Michelle's blog. David said he even heard the noise from the elevator. And I can still be sleeping as if nothing happened wtf. Heyy I'm not usually like that okay?! I was really tired! Heheheheheheheeheeee

Michelle finally called the front desk and we were upgraded to the Presidential Suite. Awesome shite you must thinking. Moving to the Presidential Suite at 3am. Really awesome. Michelle you might wanna burst the pipe abit earlier next time. Say the first night of our stay there maybe? :P

So we settled down at 3.15am, looking around the suite, jumping here and there. And then it was 3.30am when we decided we'll just sleep. Then I heard noises. 'Tick tack tick tack' like someone was playing with the wash room's light switch. I heard noises as if someone was throwing stones at the window. But then I was too tired to care so I just dozed off to bed.

The next morning, I was woken up by Michelle, who was using the hair-dryer. She told us to be quick and shower before the breakfast finishes, which was at 10.30am. So I got my lazy ass up and talked to Yin for a bit. Then she told me she didn't quite sleep that night cuz of the 'tick tack' noise. I was like, "Shit you heard it too?? I thought I was hallucinating!" Both of us started to freak out then. 

But for the free awesome breakfast, I just had to gather my balls, if I've got any, and just go get a quick (BUT CLEAN, OBVIOUSLY. DUHH) shower. And I found out the lights went off even when the switches were on. My heart was pounding the whole time while I was showering cuz it was so dim! OMG WTF SO SCARYYY WEHHH T_____________T And because there was 2 tiny glass windows covered with only blinds, we can still see a lil bit into the room. And omfg I saw something white at the top like just a white 'something' pass by REALLY QUICKLY.

It is definitely not human because no one was there I'm sure. Mich and Dav went down for breakfast already and Yin was too short to for that height plus she was in another wash room. I FREAKED OUT BIG TIME I TELL YOU. Tried so damn hard to remain calm and not scream cuz I think us, showing that we're afraid, gives them power. Or some shit like that. Lol.

I just grab my towel, very quickly wrapped myself, and just ran out to the room, didn't even bothered to brush my teeth and dry my hair. I quickly dress up and ran to the wash room outside to find Yin. I think I looked pale at the moment but I don't think Yin noticed cuz she was busy rushing for the breakfast. Tsk tsk. 

Hello in the end I did brush my teeth okay. Just that I did it in the other washroom. A smaller one. Lol.

That was uber scary wehh. I think I almost peed in the towel I wrapped myself with wtf. I am never scared to admit that I am a scaredy-cat. Therefore I shall now tell you that I AM A SCAREDY-CAT. Yes, you can brand me Chicken, or Coward, or better, Pussy cuz I am. HAHAHAHAHA.

Let's skip to last night, the last drama for the week. Ash called me and told me *conversation is to remain secretive* and that L was gonna kill herself. I talked to L and calm her down, saying I will be there in an hour. So I reached TBR at 11.15pm, went and talk to L while Ash just walked out and when I called him, he said he was in front of Joseph's house which was just down the road. Afraid that Ash would hit him, MY and I went after him. 

Ash was in front of the inner gate while Joseph, well obviously being a pussy, he was hiding. I asked his housemates where he is and oh he appeared from behind the wall.

Me: Wtf is wrong with you?
J: What are you talking about? I don't understand. *since you're sucha pussy, your dialogue shall be in pink*
Me: Yea right. What you tryna pull an act now? Why the fuck did you mess with L when you already know she has a boyfriend?
J: *forgot what he said*
Me: You come out now and settle it like a man. 
J: Why do I wanna come out? How do I know if you guys are gonna do anything to me?
Me: Hello. Are you a man or not? Stop being sucha pussy. Talking to a girl with a gate in between. That's not very manly of you, isn't it?
J: You can call me a pussy but I'm not gonna come out. The police is on their way.
Me: Lol. Actually better that you've called the police. You are going straight to jail man. *smiles*
J: Look, Eliza. I know we had a thing last time but I hope it's not about that.
Me: *Blood starts boiling and apparently my baby boy's too when he heard that cuz he started screwing him as well* Come on man. Who do you think you are? You think you're so much of an impact in my life that I'd still be sulking about what you did to me? Lol.
J: Okay fine, I'm sorry *yapping away stupidly*
Me: YOU SHUT UP and come out now.
J: Why are you acting like a gangster now? Obviously I'm not going to go out.
Me: Do you have fucking balls anot? Huh? If I'm acting like a gangster, do you think it'll only be a handphone and a handbag I'm holding? I'll be fucking holding a 'parang' la. LOL.

Knn. I was damn pissed off I tell you. Sucha pussy. Did shite to girls and he didn't wanna admit it. Effing pussy. I know of a few girls who had the same experience as well. I cannot just let it be.

The police finally came. In jeans and a tee with a sling bag. Lol. Oops, sorry :P 

They asked for our IC and asked what's all the commotion about. I went straight to Joseph's face and said "We have powerful people behind us. Who do you have, you fucking criminal? You are going straight to jail. Just wait."

So bla bla bla. We're just waiting for L's decision if she wants to report about it. 

I reached home at about 2. Tired much.

No comments:

Post a Comment