Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I'M THE BEST GF EVER OMG.

YES I AM AND YOU MUST BE CURSING AT ME NOW AREN'T YOU?? Well I couldn't care less. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!


Yesterday was hell of a tired and dramatic day. Why? Lemme tell you why. In point form, so you would stop saying my blog is boring. Boo you.


1] Baby can't pick me up from work so I stayed elmo-ing alone in the office, listening to JB's Pray. (JB being Johor Bahru. Nahh kidding. Justin Bieber. I only love this one song of him cuz I think it's orgasmic. LOL.)


2] I was there til 7.30pm, MSN-ing with Maddie, Yu Min & Albela, also Skyping with Vannessa, ranting about how my life sucks.


3] And last night, I felt my life sucked because my MY felt helpless he couldn't pick me up (he was working in Bangi) and thus, his mood was shitty and my mood was shitty so our SMSes became shitty. 


4] Vannessa texted David and asked if he can pick me up from office and fetch me back home when I was about to leave the office, planning to take the KTM back.


5] Reasons why I hate taking public transport home from work is because I have to take the KTM to KL Central to take LRT back to Kelana Jaya which is one effing big round and it takes me one hour to reach home when my home's just 20minutes away. Though time doesn't matter much, what I hated most is getting stares from perverts. Regardless what a girl is wearing, spaghetti or jacket, perverts will be perverts. 


UNLESS YOU WEAR A PIKACHU/POWER RANGER MASK AND A WOODEN/PLASTIC/STEEL BOARD AGAINST YOUR CHEST IN THE SHIRT YOU'RE WEARING SO HE COULDN'T TELL YOU'VE GOT BOOBS.


6] So David and Michelle came to pick me up at 8 and we went for dinner at Amaree (Thai restaurant) in Subang Avenue. They insisted I eat something but I was damn paiseh so I only ordered a 'Tub Tim Krob', which is a Thai dessert, what I love most about Thailand food. HEHE


Tub Tim Krob! Nom nom nom..
7] Omg just by looking at it makes me feel orgasmic wtf.


8] After dinner, Michelle went to Subang Parade to get something and I decided I'll follow her too, to see if I could get something MY likes to eat. Yeah I love him that much =.=


9] I ended up in Fotokem. AND NO I'M NOT STUPID TO FIND FOOD IN FOTOKEM.


10] MY has always wanted a camera cuz he usually takes pictures of us the cars he has polished. Initially I thought I'd just check out the model of the one I wanna get him and survey the price. Then Michelle told me that the price they gave me was already good enough. 


11] And then I bought it.


Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-W320.
I LOVE THIS GREEN ONE OMG.


Of course I didn't get him the green one, though I almost wanted to. HAHAHA!!! But WHAT I REALLY LOVE IS THE SONY DSC-T99!!!


Purple is awesome.
Green is also awesome.
BUT THIS IS THE AWESOMEST! Limited edition. Omg*faint
*Sings* I wanna be a billionaire so *beep*ing bad. Buy all of the things I never had...Okay wtf.


12] I told the salesperson, "Ehh come on lar leng chai. I bought this dee I'd be eating bread the whole month okay. Gimme some free gifts lar you so leng chai. Aiyor." You know like those aunties in market? Yeah. I got it from my momma. LOL. Well he laughed and said he'll give me 2years of free extended warranty (it actually costs RM50/year wtf if you buy you're a dumbo), a Toshiba 4gigabyte memory card worth RM80+ and a casing worth RM39. Boy am I glad I'm a girl and that he isn't gay. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.


13] And I gave it to my darling boyfriend. He was so touched that he hugged me and teared. 


14] Oh wells, I'm happy that he is :)


15] I ALSO WANNA THANK DAVID AND MICHELLE AND VANNESSA. OMG I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! *MWAHH MWAHH! 


16] I'm just so damn bloody impulsive I'd probably ask MY to marry me tonight dammit.

No comments:

Post a Comment