Monday, January 10, 2011

To Cherating with Love.

HELLO Dear Earthlings! I am finally back from Cherating! :D Bet you missed me!

WHOA! Cherating was fun! Seriously, so orgasmic! (told you i'm hamsap omg) Anyways, it was fun not because of the teh tarik colored sea. It was cuz I went there with a bunch of Nuttos! Yes. The Velocity Troopers. Okay half of it.

It was Kah Heng's birthday then. On the 8th, which was last Saturday, Maddie, his fiancĂ©e, decided that we should all go to Cherating and so we went. 6 of us, Mun Yoong  & me, Kah Heng & Maddie, Yu Min & Yin Yin. TRIPLE DATE! Nahh kidding. Yu Min and Yin aren't together. Lol.

Okay I bored you I know. So I'm not gonna write much. I'm just gonna let you see the pictures we took. Enjoy! :D


Paparich for breakfast before Cherating!
Baby, goofing off with my shades. He looked like a fly. Lol. 



 Camwhored in the car. Yes we love us <3

This is before the cake cutting ceremony. MY and I was hugging for abit and see who decided to come in =.=

 Us and the birthday boy.

Really love this two photos :)

Okay done with the photos with the cake in it. Hehe. Up next is Baywatch! BWAHAHAHA




Jump-shot!

Well I decided I'll try piggy-back ride my boyfriend.

 Aaaand I succeeded!!! for 5seconds.

The guys also decided to attempt for a jump-shot. Apparently, the 3 of them were tryna make a Y.E.S.

 I guess they failed and decided to let it out on Yu Min. BWAHAHAHA.

Damn funny right the guys?? Omg. In some photos, Baby looked like a frog, leaping and Yu Min looked like a rocket and Kah Heng jumped so high and I think he was doing a somersault. Hey Kah Heng could represent Malaysia in the Olympics then! I should send these photos to The Star! :D

Oh and you should see the 'comic strip' I've created outta a couple of pictures!

 Aren't I just talented? :D

 I made you laugh did I? I bet I did. OMG I'M SO AWESOME! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Oh and here's one of my favorite. He's my bf's twin brother, Mun Loong :D

I sold him all my spaghettis ); 

 Okay here are some random pictures with no significant storyline. Lol.
























Yayy!! So that was all! You had fun reading my blog eh? And I bet you wanna call me now and ask to join VT. HEHEHE.

No comments:

Post a Comment