Sunday, May 15, 2011

Warning: This is a boring post.

Okay I'll start of with how happy I am that Blogspot finally decided to be creative and move forward when everything else is progressing. Lol. They came out with more awesome fonts now! HOORAY! And I've gotten myself a pretty fancy one. I think it's cute. But I'd probably change it after a couple of months cuz then I'd be bored of it. Lol. Anyhoo, I've been slacking again! No updates at all. Geez, Eliza. Tsk tsk.

Okayy. Since I'm sucha boring person, this post shall be about how awfully fast time pass. Don't you agree? One minute you're having Monday blues and the next, it's Friday again! Goddd everytime I say 'it's Friday', Rebecca Black's Friday song pops into the head. I just hate how the tune sticks to my head every Friday. Dammit.

So when weekends are here, here's the shit. The ultimate question, as quoted by Kaz on facebook, is "What and where to for dinner?" I hate the question. And it wasn't just dinner on weekends for me. It's breakfast and lunch on weekdays as well. Sheesh!

Oh btw, I think this is real cute!


Don't you think so? :D

See humans love complaining. We are NEVER satisfied. Got food, complain. No food, complain. Hey think of poverty in some countries! They don't even get to ask "Hey what's for dinner?" or "I am pretty damn bloody sick of mamak/malay food/dim sum/westerns/fast food!" The ultimate question for them? "Daddy? Do we have dinner tonight?" Really heart-wrenching eh? ='(

Oh wells. Aku pun macam nie. Kesian.

And shittt it's Monday blues again! Have a great day ahead darlings. And happy working/studying/lazing or whatever you're gonna do tomorrow yeah.

"Time, please fly on weekdays and pause on weekends will ya?"


No comments:

Post a Comment