Thursday, July 26, 2012

Hello

It's been ages since I last blogged. Mainly is because I am LAZYYY haha. But other than that, there's nothing much to blog about. And I don't think my writings are intriguing enough lol.

In contrary to what I've just said, "there's nothing much to blog about", life has been bad, and then good..and  when I feel things are better now, shit just had to happen. Sitting here, ranting, is of no use at all. I wanna do something about it, instead of just letting it take its toll on me, I wanna be someone. But the problem is, where do I start?

Taking the first step out is always the hardest. But it's not impossible. I've been slogging and wasting time for awhile now. Future seems so uncertain, just a shade of grey, I can't see where I stand 10 years from now. Or even just 5. I hate the fact that I'm a dreamer. And only a dreamer, not doing nuts about it.

Any words of wisdom?

P/S: FML la. Another boring post. I should really get a life lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment