Saturday, August 7, 2010

So what if...

What if i pack my bags and leave now? What if i argue back? And what if i cry right in front of them each time they nag? Initially i didn't believe what the doctor's said about me being too stress and pressured hence the rapid heartbeat and chest tightening moments. But now that i'm getting better, i believe the doctor. Because each time my parents nag me, and whether or not i talk back, i feel my chest tighten again and before i knew it i'll be gasping for air, feeling my fingers go numb. I don't get the drill with parents. Why can't they just talk to us nicely instead of the nagging tone?? They always say why do they have to tolerate us and not the other way round? Well i guess it's the way they talk. They don't talk. They NAG. And then it just gets so damn annoying. WHY NAG? Do you think when you both nag, i'll take in your advises? NO! THE ONLY DAMN THING I FEEL IS DISGUST! ANNOYANCE! ARRGGGHHH!!!

P.S.- DO NOT TRY TO ADVISE ME WITH THE SAME OLD THING LIKE "CHEER UP, IT'S FOR YOUR OWN GOOD, YADA YADA..." SIMPLY AGREE OR LEAVE.

"Someday...i'll be leaving...for good."

No comments:

Post a Comment